jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009

Legend of an udead man

Los que saben que pasa por mi mente en los ultimos mese comprenderan mejor el texto... por que en ingles, universalidad, gusto, facilidad. Disfruten pues

Legend of an undead man.

A pistol rest on the table, her black iron has a cold sweet feel, by it side there is a old glass of scotch.

The darken room shrinks so slowly and I sit behind the table, the little wooden table, my mind runs up and down, the story , my life , my self im shattered. On the table the pistol, I sip the glass , the golden malted drink slides down my throat to my stomach I suddenly feel the soft dream of liquor and the pistol is there.

What does the pistol means, there on my table? I reach out and I pull out the cartridge, one Teflon and led 45 millimeter ball compresses a load of powder incased on a metal jacket.

One bullet, for who I wonder… I couldn’t take out a platoon with it, not even with a lucky shot. Besides luck had left some time ago , I felt so alone, I loved her so much and she was long gone, another one had , I never did, no matter how much I wanted her. A single bullet…

-Is for you- said a voice in the back corner of my room.

A cold shiver runs down my spine, a thunder stroke my heart, it was she , she the one who I made a pact with , she the one who gave me a moment in the world , just for her. She the one the Greeks called Tanatos. She the grinning death. My old lover , to be with me by my side for every second of my life.

- the bullet is for you, look at it – She said as she came close to me.

I lifted the bullet, and I saw my name engraved on the top. I looked back at her, she seemed desperate, she gave a chance.

- Must I really go?- I mumbled with my eyes staring at the table as there was nothing else in the world

- Yes, you signed the deal and granted you time, I cursed you , did you forgot, you said you loved her and wanted her to love you back, if didn’t had her id come for you.- the dark lady said.

- Yes I remember, I wonder if could linger a little longer, I wonder if could still try to get her.-

- Humans, that is what I find so amusing of you, you always will to give your life for something, like if it was your to do so in the first place, I pity you once my son and I wont pity you more, ill take you now, the deal cant be broken, you belonged to me all along- she walked behind me. – Brace your self my sweet love, I shall embrace you as she did not.-

As she position behind me, I reached over to the gun, I lift it up. So friendly, so sweet.

I loaded my single bullet. My elbow twisted in a forty five degree angle, I felt her fist kiss, a cold kiss, the kiss of death. Behind me the lady of soul lifted her blade as well, she was ready mow my soul like a straw of wheat. The reaper was ready for me.

My fingers moved slowly, I felt the trigger. A little squeeze and my pain would be no more, I felt relief. I felt the trigger and began to squeeze it slowly.

No thunder, no rain , just pain, it didn’t fire, I´t didn’t happened, I was alive, she the reaper was in shock .

- oh my sweet sister, you know he is not your, no matter how much you want it, he will never go with you.- a new voice, a new being in my room, what sweet and lovely voice. What a dread full voice, a voice of madness who would drive any men insane.

- oh not you again, I still want the mariner you know?- replied the lady of death

- I know sister but his soul is mine, he deserves what he has- the voice replied

- Your cruelty has amused so much for so long- my mistress the death implied.

I knew her and I was afraid, not cause I was a coward, but because that’s what she do to men. Seductive as she is with her red lips, free looks, a white pale skin, her flaming hair and Safire eyes. She the nightmare, she life in death. The one you will love, but fear, for she will possess you. The one so scary is better not to mention her.

- what is exactly what you promised to my sister, oh beautiful mortal man- she asked me.

- I asked her for a chance to live and love a young girl, I asked for a kiss, I asked for a touch of her hands, I asked for a hug, I asked for her smile, I asked for happiness, I asked for her to look at me, I asked for her love- I replied as if my soul depend on it.

- And she didn’t not knew you, she didn’t not loved you- death cried in an burning rage.

- So beautiful one, what did you get from her?- she asked again.

- Nothing- I replied with sorrow.

- Nothing you say? So she didn’t not ever hug you?-


- Well she did, somehow- I replied once more.

- She did not ever smiled at you-


- she did , more than once…-

- She did touched you ever?-

- She did, I remember now- I grew more pain in my heart.

- She aint happy?-

- She is did, im the one who isn’t-

- And you think she didn’t love you, did you ask at least?-

- No! I did not ! – I scram at her.

- You see now sister, he is to be mine, my curse will fall upon him, as humans don’t ever seem to know what they want, I love this one, ill have this one. Until he learns what it takes to love, yes it takes pain and sacrifice, but it also takes you to ask and her to accept, you to know her and not to force her.- she said to my face as her lips rolled through my neck breathing slowly, sweetly.

- You’ll have this one then, till he brakes the curse and if he does, ill let him live for a while, in the end I always get what I want.- The reaper said as she vanished into thin air.

There’s a pistol on my table, a single bullet, in the corner of my room my lover, she life in death, I should be death, I cant bare the pain any longer. I’m bound to her.

As for the girl, ill always love her, I must learn to love her true, I wont force her and I will have to find another love if were not meant to. Till then I am a cursed undead man.

No hay comentarios: